"КИНОДИВА" Кино, сериалы и мультфильмы. Всё обо всём!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

English pages for Kids and Children-1

Сообщений 381 страница 400 из 1003

English pages for Kids and Children - 1

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/WO1E5.jpg
Babs Bell (Bishop) Hajdusiewicz and her books

Bestselling author Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz

Bestselling author Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz, Ms.Ed. is the author of more than 100 books and 350 poems for children, including: Don’t Go Out in Your Underwear!; Phonics through Poetry: Teaching Phonemic Awareness Using Poetry; MORE Phonics through Poetry: Teaching Phonemic Awareness Using Poetry; Rhythm & Rhyme Reader Series; Questions and Answers Series; Jacks and More Jacks, Words! Words! Words!; Words and More Words. She is also author of Steppingstone Stories Series; Peaceful Me and Sometimes I Feel Happy, Sometimes I Feel Sad; three Poetry Works! collections for early childhood through intermediate grades; middle-grades biography Mary Carter Smith: African-American Storyteller; and the Dainty Dinosaur Series.

Hajdusiewicz stars in the Wright Group staff-development video Developing Oral Language and Phonemic Awareness through Rhythm and Rhyme. She has written numerous children's stories, articles for teachers and parents, and has contributed to and edited many elementary textbooks.

An educator for 40 years, Hajdusiewicz taught early childhood, elementary, and special education at all levels, served school districts in Indiana and Michigan as director of special education, and taught graduate and undergraduate education courses at Eastern Michigan and Cleveland State Universities. She founded Booking the Future: Reader to Reader™, a community-involvement literacy program that placed books in the hands and homes of more than 16,000 four, five, and six year olds, and Pee Wee Poetry™, a language development program for children aged two through nine. Hajdusiewicz is a frequent conference keynoter for educators and parents and a popular visiting author in schools across the country and abroad.

Specialties: Poetry for kids; humor; parenting for literacy; school staff development; author of numerous classroom materials; emphasis on phonemic awareness before phonics instruction; building love of learning from infancy onward

(Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz живет и работает в Атланте, штат Джорджия. Она написала более 100 книг и 350 стишков для детей. Своими книгами она предоставляет советы, консультации и материал для воспитателей, чтобы они чувствовали себя уверенно в том, что они помогают детям в период их раннего развития и становления их устной речи. Учителя английского языка могут использовать стихи для изучения языка в целом. Родители могут читать эти нехитрые стихи своим детям и помогать им изучать английский язык.)

http://www.womenclub.ru/components/com_jce/editor/tiny_mce/plugins/lines/img/lines_bg.png

Здесь также:
Nursery rhymes
For early learning counting fun
Describe 2D shapes
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/XPfDo.gif Learn English for free
Nursery rhymes & Education
Children songs

Picture Comprehension

песни из мульфильмов
видео на английском языке
тексты песен и сами песни известных исполнителей
интересные рассказы и стихи в оригинале для детей

Reading Comprehension for Kids

Reading Comprehension is suitable for Kindergarten students or beginning readers.
This product is helping children to sharpen reading and comprehension.

http://www.womenclub.ru/components/com_jce/editor/tiny_mce/plugins/lines/img/lines_bg.png

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f0/3d/fd/f03dfde1280cb71dbce84f926dc5ede3.jpg
Gather around and listen well, for we have a fabled story to tell. Today is National Tell a Fairy Tale Day and a great opportunity to read to your kids. We are encouraged to explore myths, fantasy and fables, old, new or imagined by you on the spot. A fairy tale is a fictional story that may feature fairies, trolls, giants and talking animals. These stories often include enchantments and far-fetched events.

+1

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/FI3ez.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c2/46/2b/c2462b73e7d16695f9e067e65693fa33.jpg

Prince William rehearses for Queen Elizabeth’s birthday parade

Even princes need to practice! On Saturday, Prince William took part in the military rehearsal for Queen Elizabeth’s birthday parade, also known as “Trooping the Colour.” Despite England’s state of emergency, the Duke of Cambridge was seen in full uniform riding a white horse named Wellesley outside of the Buckingham Palace gates, according to BBC News. This is the first time William has participated in the event, which has commemorated the birthday of the sovereign for over 250 years. He is following in the footsteps of his grandmother, who used to lead the tradition.

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/fTbeV.jpg
Prince William assumed the duties his grandmother Queen Elizabeth formerly held
Photo: Getty Images

As Colonel of the Irish Guards since 2011, the 34-year-old future monarch was there to inspect the troops. Over 6,000 excited spectators gathered to witness Kate Middleton's husband in action as the battalion went through the festivity. William, who was clad in customary red and gold attire, was joined by a total of 1,400 men in the march. This included more than 200 military horses and 400 musicians.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/2FvhO.jpg
Prince William rehearsed for the Trooping of the Colour
Photo: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images

This year, the colorful parade will take place on Saturday, June 17. The procession is the selected day on which the birthday of the monarch, who is currently Queen Elizabeth, is officially celebrated in those countries. This annual celebration is presently called “the Queen's Birthday Parade.” It serves as a chance for her royal highness to examine soldiers from her personal troops, the Household Division.

Prince William’s very public appearance comes a mere week after seven people were killed and 48 injured in the terrifying London Bridge and Borough Market attack. Three attackers drove a white van into a crowd of people on a pavement at London Bridge, before taking to the streets to go on a stabbing frenzy. Police swiftly responded, shooting all three men dead by 10:16pm. Victims in the area were said to have thrown bottles and chairs in an attempt to stop the terrorists.

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall."

-- Eleanor Roosevelt

как описывать картинку на английском языке

1. Для начала сосредоточьтесь на основной части рисунка. Внимательно рассмотрите эту картинку.

https://lingvister.ru/i/blog/opisanie-kartinki-na-angliyskom-yazyke.jpg
Что Вы видите?
In this picture I see a young woman lying on the grass, smiling and listening to music with headphones. На этой картинке я вижу девушку, лежащую на траве, улыбающуюся и слушающую музыку в наушниках.

Используйте такие словосочетания:

This picture shows… На этой картинке…
    There is/there are… Здесь/там…
    In this picture I can see… На этой картинке я вижу…

2. Постарайтесь описать как можно больше.
She seems to be in her early twenties. She’s got long blond hair and a charming smile. She’s wearing a white T-shirt… На вид ей двадцать с небольшим. У нее длинные светлые волосы и очаровательная улыбка. Она одета в белую футболку...

In the foreground/in the background… На переднем плане/на фоне…
    On the right/on the left… Справа/слева…

3. Попробуйте подключить свое воображение при построении предположений.
She could be listening to some energetic rock music, because she looks happy and engaged. Maybe she is listening to the best album of her favourite singer and is singing along. By the way, it can be even not music at all. She could be listening to a humorous audiobook that makes her smile. She may be listening to an audiocourse, learning a foreign language and trying to repeat the phrase after the speaker. Возможно, девушка слушает энергичную рок-музыку, потому что-она выглядит счастливой и поглощенной музыкой. Может быть, она слушает лучший альбом любимого исполнителя и подпевает. Кстати, она может слушать вовсе и не музыку. Может быть, она слушает юмористическую аудиокнигу и именно поэтому улыбается. Возможно она слушает аудиокурс для изучения иностранного языка и пытается повторить фразу за диктором.

I think... Maybe/Perhaps... Я думаю, что... может быть/возможно...
    She must/can’t/might be… Она должна/не может/может быть...
    She looks (happy)/She looks like…(my little sister)… Она выглядит...(радостной)/Она выглядит как...(моя младшая сестра).

4. Также Вы можете использовать истории из своей жизни. Используйте собственные истории и примеры из жизни – это даст Вам возможность больше говорить. Людям гораздо комфортнее рассказывать о собственных переживаниях, так рассказывайте о себе! К примеру, описывая девушку с наушниками, Вы могли бы сказать:
I can see an engagement ring on her finger. Perhaps she has just got engaged and is trying to choose the song for the first dance with her fiancé during the wedding ceremony. I know how hard it can be because I’m getting married in August and I’ve been listening to various songs, trying to choose those to be played on my wedding day. I fall asleep with my headphones on and spend my working hours in a similar pair of headphones, not to irritate my fellow-workers with my music. На пальце у нее кольцо, подаренное в честь помолвки. Возможно, она недавно обручилась и выбирает песню для первого танца молодоженов во время свадебной церемонии. По себе знаю, как это трудно, потому что я выхожу замуж в августе и слушаю разные песни, пытаясь выбрать те, которые будут звучать на моей свадьбе. Я засыпаю в наушниках и сижу в наушниках на работе, чтобы не надоедать коллегам своей музыкой.

Теперь Вы понимаете, что мы имеем в виду? Используя примеры, основанные на собственном жизненном опыте, в процессе описания картинки, к примеру, молодой девушки с наушниками, Вы будете чувствовать себя более спокойно и комфортно.

Лучше всего думать о том, Кто? Что? Где? Когда? Почему? Как? изображены на каждой картинке.

Подумайте о предметах, изображенных на картинке, окружающей среде, времени суток, погоде, месторасположении, культуре... Все это даст Вам идеи для более красочного описания картинки.

5. Тренируйтесь описывать изображения каждый день. Если Вы приучитесь тренировать свою умственную активность таким образом, то вскоре Вы обнаружите, что во время экзамена Вам будет совершенно незатруднительно подбирать идеи для описания любых изображений. Вам на ум будут приходить интереснейшие идеи, быстро и без особых усилий.

Теперь Вы ознакомлены с основными принципами описания любого изображения. Применяя на практике новые знания, Вы получите отменный результат. Желаем Вам успехов в изучении иностранных языков!

Учимся правильно описывать картинки для ЕГЭ — примеры и советы!
       Описание картинок на английском языке на ЕГЭ — одно из тех заданий, к которому нужно долго и тщательно готовиться. Конечно, вам может показаться, что здесь все максимально просто, но в действительности неподготовленный студент может попасть в типичные ловушки этой части теста. Поэтому сегодня я хочу подробно с вами обсудить план этого задания, для чего его придумали, а также дам ваш парочку показательных примеров, на которые можно будет опираться. Это стандартное описание фотографии, оно избыточное! Описание фотографии на ЕГЭ не должно занимать более 2 минут.

Что это и зачем придумали?

Описание картинок — третье задание в устной части теста. Здесь проверяются ваши способности быстро формулировать монолог длиною в 2 минуты по существующему плану. Кроме того, проверяется ваш грамматический и лексический уровень, а также умение вести неподготовленную речь. Данное задание считается одним из самых легких в устной части, особенно если ставить его рядом со сравнением картинок.

План действий

Первичная формулировка задания звучит следующим образом.

Представьте себе, что эти фотографии взяты из вашего фотоальбома. Выберите одно фото, чтобы рассказать о нем вашему другу. Вы начнете через 1.5 минуты, и должны будете говорить не более 2 минут.

Также,  у вас есть небольшой план, по которому вы и описываете картинки.  Он не меняется, поэтому уже сейчас вы можете начинать готовиться и запоминать его:

Где и когда была снята эта фотография. 1-2 предложений для этой части будет достаточно.
    Кто или что изображено на этой фотографии. Здесь также можно не очень сильно заострять внимание. Хватит и 2-3 предложений. Что на ней происходит. Самая объемная часть ответа, где вы можете проявить себя. Рассказывайте все, что можете в этой части, но помните про время!
    Почему ты хранишь эту фотографию в своем альбоме/почему ты сделал эту фотографию. Здесь ответы могут различаться у каждого человека, но в основе их может лежать фраза «to recall good memories».
    Почему ты показываешь эту фотографию своему другу. В отличие от других частей плана, здесь вы можете просто заранее придумать пару готовых предложений, а за те самые 1.5 минуты просто проверить, подойдут ли они.

Задание устной части ЕГЭ по английскому языку № 2.
Описание фотографии на английском языке (пример с картинкой).
http://dreamteam43.ru/EGE/C4/ege-description.png

Вводная фраза: Well, I have chosen the first photo.
    Где и когда была снята эта фотография: I took this photo when we were having a family dinner at my grandparent’s house last winter. That is how we usually spend weekends during the winter time so I have at least a dozen other similar photos.
    Кто и что изображено на фотографии: In this photo you can see all my brothers and sisters, and my grandparents as well. They look happy as the dinner has already started and it is absolutely delicious. There is lots of food, the room is dimply lit and the atmosphere is very cozy.

Детали: As I have already mentioned, we are having dinner in this picture. What is more, we are talking, discussing some school issues and having fun. Well, it is not shown in the picture, but I had taken it a few seconds before mother brought in a delicious turkey.

4. Почему ты хранишь эту фотографию в своем альбоме. The reason why I keep this photo is because I really love my family and I adore such evenings. We gather together, share some school stories and enjoy ourselves. Another reason for keeping the photo is the opportunity of recollecting these memories any time I need it.

5. Почему ты решил показать эту фотографию своему другу. I wanted to share this picture with my friend for, as far as I know, he is going to have some family weekend soon, so I would like to remind him how important and pleasant it is to keep such sweet memories.

6. Заключение: As for me, I have enjoyed a lot describing this cheerful picture. This cozy evening makes me feel optimistic because it is a great pleasure for me to spend time with my dearest. That's all I've got to say.

Учимся правильно сравнивать картинки для ЕГЭ — практика и советы

В чем цель этого задания?
Одно дело, если вы можете выражать свои мысли заученными готовыми фразами. Но тогда шанс вашего успеха на экзамене крайне низкий. Ведь там тестируются ваши способности неподготовленной речи, способности анализировать информацию и делать выводы прямо здесь и сейчас.

Требования к выполнению задания

Требования к этому тесту такие же, как, в общем, и к вашим знаниям английского. Но это задание считается уже более сложным, чем просто описание фотографии. Ведь здесь: Вы должны уметь изъясняться на английском языке свободно и без подготовки, при этом владея навыком сравнения вещей, предметов, событий (и употребляя при этом подходящие выражения). Вы должны владеть хорошим лексическим запасом, а также уметь использовать грамматические структуры соответствующего уровня. Важное требование — длительность вашего монолога. Она должна составлять не менее 2 минут. Ведь если вы говорите меньше — вам снимают баллы.

По какому плану отвечать

Формулировка заданий, где происходит сравнение двух картинок, редко меняется, поэтому даже за год до экзамена вы можете быть уверенным в его структуре. Вот примерный план, по которому нужно вести свой монолог.

Изучите две фотографии.

Будьте готовы сравнить фотографии. Прежде, чем приступить к описанию картинок, у вас есть пару секунд, чтобы их проанализировать и даже в голове сложить небольшой скелет своего ответа.

Дайте краткое описание картинок.

В этой части вы начинаете с небольшого вступления и описания того, что находится на картинках. Одна из самых распространенных ошибок сдающих тест — забывать про него и приступать сразу к сравнению.

Скажите, что есть общего в картинках.

Примерно 20 секунд у вас может занять рассказ, в чем же картинки схожи. Дайте 2-3 аспекта, в чем фотографии идентичны, и двигайтесь дальше.

Скажите, чем они отличаются.

Аналогично с предыдущим пунктом — у вас будет примерно 20 секунд на противопоставление этих фотографий.

Какая картинка вам больше всего нравится и почему.

Формулировка этого пункта будет зависеть от конкретных фотографий. Например, если вы сравниваете две картинки, где люди занимаются экстремальным спортом, то предположительно вопрос может быть следующим: «какой вид спорта вы бы предпочли и почему?»

Полезные фразы

Both pictures show… — Обе картинки изображают ...
The pictures were taken in … — Фотографии были сделаны в …
In the first/second picture… — На первой/второй картинке…
As for… — Что касается…
While … — В то время, как/Пока…
There seems/might… — Кажется/Может быть…
As for me… — Что касается меня…
It gives the impression that/of … — Есть впечатление, что…

Примеры и шаблоны

Конечно, оставить вас без примеров было бы крайне некрасиво.
Поэтому я подготовила для вас образец, как легко справится с этим заданием.

http://lizasenglish.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/sravnenie-foto-ege.png
http://lizasenglish.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/sravnenie-foto-ege1.png

1 Well, I would like to compare and contrast these two pictures. It is quite obvious that the pictures are connected by the same topic — environmental pollution. (Использование слова «well» может помочь вам сохранить 1-2 секунды, если вы не знаете, что сказать или с чего начать. Кроме того, рекомендуется в первых предложениях обобщить, что эти картинки связаны одной темой).

2 I'd like to start with describing the first picture. It shows a person throwing a banana skin out of the car window. It seems that the car is stuck in the traffic jam. As for the second picture, it shows a man sitting on the rubbish bins. There are three containers that are aimed at separating rubbish. The man is holding different items in his hands: a plastic bottle and some paper. (Не вдавайтесь в длительные описания лишь бы сократить время на все остальное. Каждая часть плана оценивается отдельно, поэтому 2 предложений-описаний на каждую картинку будет вполне достаточно).

3 The pictures do not have a lot in common. As I have already mentioned, they both deal with environmental pollution and what people do with this problem. (Даже если вам нечего сказать в сравнении — используйте хотя бы пару предложений и, так уж и быть, очевидные вещи. Но сказать, чем картинки похожи нужно обязательно).

4 Though, both pictures have great differences. In the first picture this person is throwing away the food just outside the car. There seems to be no containers for rubbish so the person is about to harm the environment. While in the second picture the man seems to encourage people to use separate containers. (На противопоставлении все аналогично).

5 In my opinion the situation in the second picture is much better as it is aimed at saving the environment. I wish there were more such people as in the second picture as the environmental problems affect everyone, so we should promote more careful attitude to our nature as it's shown in the second picture. (Выражение своего мнения и его объяснение — важная часть. Здесь вы можете проявить свою хорошую лексическую подготовку, потому что во всех предыдущих пунктах 50% вашей речи занимают готовые фразы). That is all I wanted to say.

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/lxhA6.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/OiDhW.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/pb4uJ.jpg

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/rRinG.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/73/2f/83/732f83641d433d167b90bb2030fe80fb.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b8/ca/3b/b8ca3b5bf6229bb18599888806f660c9.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/48/0f/64480f392d93fec09af5aff2c92d1f7c.jpg

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/carban.jpg
While Death lends a Hand was in the planning stages, Levinson and Link decided that Columbo should have a dilapidated car to fit his personality. Falk resisted this idea. Columbo already had the wife, the cigar and the raincoat. That was enough. No more gimmicks were needed. Peter looked at cars on the Universal backlot there was every make and model imaginable he did not like any of them. It was the day before they were to start shooting way at the back  "I just saw the nose of a car sticking out", it didn’t even run, it did not have an engine but Falk said "This is the one".

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/car5.jpg
The car was the closest thing the series had to a regular supporting player. It would appear in most of the episodes. Twice the car was involved in accidents: a fender-bender at the beginning of A Matter of Honor and a spectacular collision with speeding police cars in Make me a perfect Murder. In several episodes, the car serves as a rich source of humor Short Fuse, Etude in Black, Negative reaction.
http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/car1.jpg
After Columbo ended its NBC run, Falk remained convinced that the car was safely stored on the Universal backlot where he first recognized the automobile that must belong to Lieutenant Columbo. When ABC announced plans to revive Columbo in 1988, Link discovered that Universal had sold the car. Parties in Florida and San Diego claimed to have the original Peugeot. The car was found in Ohio.
http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/car4.jpg

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/car/carwave.gif
Picture sent to us by Nico Trenti

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4a/5c/93/4a5c93ec3e161e56238f6c5ba3c4e83a.jpg

Columbo - 7 Great Endings

=Spoiler написал(а):

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/Har0l.jpg

WHEN I GROW UP 

When I grow up, who will  I be
besides the person who is ME?

I might bring mail.
I might play drums.
I might drive trucks.
I  might grow plums.
I might fight fires.
I might trim trees.
I might type letter.
I  might fix knees.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/48/29/0f/48290f589785b94eebc5bce9bdc20bad.jpg

Time for Childrenhttp://s8.uploads.ru/t/YzwgN.jpg

BIRDS...

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/gE1hA.jpg
Their colors are amazing! I have never seen these birds, nor do
I know what they are or where they come from.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/Porfp.jpg
Adorable Fairy Wren~

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/BTx14.jpg
Lilac-Breasted Roller…
IF THIS IS A LITTLE GIRL BIRD...

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/Nbgmz.jpg
Blue Myna bird, all dressed up in white fluff.

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/qn1tX.jpg
The mighty eagle...

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/OYKMu.jpg
Little grumpy owl

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/OBxVW.jpg
Mary-Ann saved to Oiseaux
I dunno but he looks like an angry little bluebird not a bluebird of happiness

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/wEx4P.jpg
Oh, myyyy!! A parliament of owls...

Wine Bottle Bird Feeder
Posted on October 17, 2011

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/0ByYw.jpg
One plank, one plonk bird feeder

I’ve always had a bit of a passion for birdwatching which stems from my childhood sitting by the kitchen window recording and drawing all the bird species that visited our little semi detached garden. One of the best ways to attract birds into the garden is to feed them, and feeding them is equally essential during the harsh winter months.

These days the interest in feeding garden birds has expanded significantly since my younger years and there are a plethora of feeds and feeders available on the market but there’s no need to spend too much when this simple project can be put together for a fraction of the price. On top of that this particular project not only indulges my love of wildlife but also my love of wine, soI have to say that this is a favorite build project, though quite possibly fuelled by the fact I have an excuse to empty a bottle of wine in order to make it!

One plank and one plonk (emptied first of course) is all you need to create this bird feeder. The precise dimensions of some of the cuts, such as the neck hole, will be dictated by the size of the bottle used but the principle is fairly straight forward to follow and modify.

As a handy hint don’t fix the bottle holder permanently to a wall because when you come to refill the bottle it will be easier if you can insert the bottle into the holder in an upright position and then tip it over as you re-hang the holder. Also should the bottle become grubby then simply recycle it and replace it with a new one, obviously enjoying emptying the new bottle first.

(By the way, the Great Tit in the picture arrived to feed within 10minutes of hanging the feeder up, so there’s one happy customer.)

What you will need

Tools

Saw
    Hammer
    Drill with hole saw fitting
    Tape measure
    Rasp
    Sandpaper

Materials

One wine bottle, enjoy emptying it the night before
    One 1 metre 20cm thick plank, 40cm wider than your wine bottle
    Screws and panel pins

Step 1

Measure out and cut the backboard (150mm longer than your bottle), table and neck supports (10mm wider than your bottle).

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/iqVd9.jpg
Step 2

Using a hole saw cut the neck hole in the centre of the neck support section. Smooth the neck hole for a snug fit using a rasp or sandpaper.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/QDy3k.jpg
Step 3

Screw the table section to the bottom end of the back support

Step 4

Using 10mm wide lengths of plank (or some spare beading) pin three edges to the table. This will reduce the seed spillage.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/h1pyJ.jpg
Step 5

Insert the bottle into the neck support and position it approximately 20mm from the table. Mark the position and then screw the neck support to the backboard

Step 6

Cut 20mm wide lengths of plank, 20mm longer than the bottle width. Position these as the bottle base support and screw into position.

Step 7

Cut another 20mm length to act as the cross beam. Make sure the bottle fits snugly in place with a bit of give but not so it rattles.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/SRL1A.jpg
Step 8

Screw the cross beam in place attaching it the two side supports to complete your base support

Step 9

Find a suitable location. Drill and attach the unit to the wall, shed or other relatively flat surface. Fill the bottle with seed and slot it into position.

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/8zKcn.jpg