"КИНОДИВА" Кино, сериалы и мультфильмы. Всё обо всём!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

English pages for children. English pages for everyone.

Сообщений 381 страница 400 из 582

English pages for children. English pages for everyone.

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/WO1E5.jpg
Babs Bell (Bishop) Hajdusiewicz and her books

Bestselling author Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz, Ms.Ed. is the author of more than 100 books and 350 poems for children, including: Don’t Go Out in Your Underwear!; Phonics through Poetry: Teaching Phonemic Awareness Using Poetry; MORE Phonics through Poetry: Teaching Phonemic Awareness Using Poetry; Rhythm & Rhyme Reader Series; Questions and Answers Series; Jacks and More Jacks, Words! Words! Words!; Words and More Words. She is also author of Steppingstone Stories Series; Peaceful Me and Sometimes I Feel Happy, Sometimes I Feel Sad; three Poetry Works! collections for early childhood through intermediate grades; middle-grades biography Mary Carter Smith: African-American Storyteller; and the Dainty Dinosaur Series.

Hajdusiewicz stars in the Wright Group staff-development video Developing Oral Language and Phonemic Awareness through Rhythm and Rhyme. She has written numerous children's stories, articles for teachers and parents, and has contributed to and edited many elementary textbooks.

An educator for 40 years, Hajdusiewicz taught early childhood, elementary, and special education at all levels, served school districts in Indiana and Michigan as director of special education, and taught graduate and undergraduate education courses at Eastern Michigan and Cleveland State Universities. She founded Booking the Future: Reader to Reader™, a community-involvement literacy program that placed books in the hands and homes of more than 16,000 four, five, and six year olds, and Pee Wee Poetry™, a language development program for children aged two through nine. Hajdusiewicz is a frequent conference keynoter for educators and parents and a popular visiting author in schools across the country and abroad.

Specialties: Poetry for kids; humor; parenting for literacy; school staff development; author of numerous classroom materials; emphasis on phonemic awareness before phonics instruction; building love of learning from infancy onward

(Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz живет и работает в Атланте, штат Джорджия. Она написала более 100 книг и 350 стишков для детей. Своими книгами она предоставляет советы, консультации и материал для воспитателей, чтобы они чувствовали себя уверенно в том, что они помогают детям в период их раннего развития и становления их устной речи. Учителя английского языка могут использовать стихи для изучения языка в целом. Родители могут читать эти нехитрые стихи своим детям и помогать им изучать английский язык.)

http://www.womenclub.ru/components/com_jce/editor/tiny_mce/plugins/lines/img/lines_bg.png

Здесь также:
города и страны
политика и политики
песни из мульфильмов
видео на английском языке
тексты песен и сами песни известных исполнителей
интересные рассказы и стихи в оригинале для детей и взрослых
новости на английском языке
It's an old Middleton family recipe.
16 Hosting Rules Kate Middleton Never Breaks
Prince Philip to retire from public duties at age of 96
Quotes about Life
etc

+1

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/OIY65.jpg
Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home?
Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home.
Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.

Английские скороговорки  http://s9.uploads.ru/t/GXWOl.gif

Настоящая английская скороговорка в помощь изучающим английский язык.

Six stick shifts stuck shut.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck
if a wooodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck could chuck as much wood
as a woodchuck would chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I'm not the fig plucker,
nor the fig pluckers' son,
but I'll pluck figs
Till the fig plucker comes.

Betty bought some butter,
but the butter Betty bought was bitter,
so Betty bought some better butter,
and the better butter Betty bought
was better than the bitter butter Betty bought before!

She sees seas slapping shores.

If two witches would watch two watches,
which witch would watch which watch?

A box of biscuits,
a box of mixed biscuits,
and a biscuit mixer.

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/GXWOl.gif

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/gFDTC.jpg

Prince William Opens Up About Princess Diana’s Death Nearly 20 Years Later

It’s been nearly 20 years since Princess Diana’s tragic and unexpected death. In the years since, eldest son Prince William has gone on to marry and start a family — an experience he admits isn’t the same without his mother.

In an interview with British GQ, the 34-year-old royal said he wished Princess Diana could have been around to meet Kate Middleton and their two children, Prince George, 3, and Princess Charlotte, 2. He revealed that he’s still “sad” that they’ll never have the chance to truly know her. Additionally, Prince William said he misses his mother’s guidance.

Read:Pippa Middleton Wedding Live Stream? How Many People Watched Kate’s Marriage To Prince William

“I would like to have had her advice,” he said. “I would love her to have met Catherine [Duchess of Cambridge] and to have seen the children grow up. It makes me sad that she won’t, that they will never know her.”

Though he still has these thoughts, William told GQ he’s come a long way since his mother’s death in 1997. Mourning was difficult for he and his family, being in the public eye, but they managed. Now, after two decades, Prince William says he’s “in a better place about it.”

“It has taken me almost 20 years to get to that stage,” he said. “I still find it difficult now because at the time it was so raw. And also it is not like most people’s grief, because everyone else knows about it, everyone knows the story, everyone knows her.”

Prince William will delve deeper into his feelings about his mother’s death — both at the time and all these years later — in a documentary set to release closer to the anniversary. The film is being produced by HBO and will be told by Prince William and Prince Harry. Nick Kent, who serves as the documentary’s executive producer, teased the unique project in an official statement.

“The film will show Princess Diana in a way she has never been seen before, through the eyes of the two people who knew her best,” he said.

The documentary will feature other testimonials from individuals close to the Princess who “have never spoken publicly before.” It’ll cover a variety of topics as well. Among the things expected to be shown are her humanitarian efforts, which covered a fight to end homelessness, HIV, AIDS and more.

Prince William’s been talking about his mother’s passing more and more in recent months. He’s done so in conjunction with he and Princess Kate’s efforts to raise mental health awareness. A spokesperson for the eldest royal son of Princess Diana claims he’s been outspoken about the issue because he feels that mental health is the root of many other societal problems.

“Through their work with young people, emergency response, homeless charities, and with veterans, Their Royal Highnesses have seen time and time again that unresolved mental health problems lie at the heart of some of our greatest social challenges,” the spokesman said.

Prince William and Princess Kate aren’t the only members of the royal family who’ve been outspoken advocates of mental health. Prince Harry opened up about seeking help to deal with the grief of losing his mother during an appearance on Bryony Gordon’s Mad World podcast. He admitted that bottling up his emotions lead to years of “total chaos,” which coupled with encouragement from his older brother pushed him into treatment.

Read:Princess Charlotte Turns 2: Kate Middleton, Prince William Share Picture Of Daughter Ahead Of Birthday

“I can safely say that losing my mum at the age of 12, and therefore shutting down all of my emotions for the last 20 years, has had a quite serious effect on not only my personal life but my work as well,” he said (via the Telegraph).

The 20-year anniversary of Princess Diana’s death will be August 31, 2017. Princes William and Harry have commissioned a statue of her at Kensington Palace according to the New York Times.

How William and Harry Influenced Princess Diana's Final Resting Place

http://se.uploads.ru/t/9GZrg.jpg
Image Source: Getty / Anwar Hussein

Seven days after Princess Diana's tragic death in August 1997, she was honored with a public funeral that remains one of the most watched events in history. Millions of people crowded the streets of London to follow the route of Diana's coffin from Kensington Palace along Hyde Park to St. James's Palace, passing Buckingham Palace and observing her memory in a ceremony at Westminster Abbey. Later that day, Diana was taken to her final resting place at her childhood home, the Spencer estate in Althorp.

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/ytEWT.jpg
Image Source: Getty / Barry King

Though many attended her funeral, the Princess of Wales was buried privately; the only people present were a close friend, her mother and siblings, Prince Charles, William, Harry, and a clergyman. Diana wore a black dress by Catherine Walker and held on to a rosary given to her by Mother Teresa (who, sadly, died the same week as Diana). She was laid to rest on a small island in the middle of a lake at Althorp. The family estate is located about 70 miles from London in the town of Northampton, UK, and spans nearly 13,000 acres. Built in 1508, then-Lady Diana Spencer moved to the lavish home when her father, John Spencer, inherited the earl title in 1975. When he passed in 1992, Diana's brother Charles took the title as well as operation over the estate.

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/qpwtX.jpg
Image Source: Getty / Barry King

After her death, Earl Spencer decided that her gravesite was better off at Althorp than at their family vault in the local church, because it could be more easily cared for and, most importantly, offered better privacy for William and Harry to visit. Before his wedding to Kate Middleton in April 2011, William is said to have brought Kate to visit Diana's gravesite, where they reportedly laid flowers. The island where Diana's grave sits is accessed by a path of 36 trees - one for every year of her life - and black swans and white roses float in the water. It also holds a tall monument dedicated to the princess, as well as a temple for visitors to pay their respects. On either side of the template is a tablet; one is engraved with the tribute Prince Charles gave at her funeral, and the other has quotes from Diana about her love and commitment to charity work. In 2015, Earl Spencer and his wife, Karen, Countess Spencer, set forth a huge revamp of the property where Diana is buried - the first in 350 years. It is scheduled to be done just before the 20th anniversary of her death in August 2017.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/FI3ez.jpg

Biggest funeral revelations from Diana: 7 Days That Shook the Windsors

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/dvZP8.jpg
It's been nearly two decades since the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, but the royal is far from forgotten. A new documentary premieres on Channel 5 tonight (30 May), examining the aftermath of her passing.

Diana: 7 Days That Shook the Windsors remembers how the Royal Family nearly lost its place in the hearts of the people and features testimony from insider Anji Hunter, who was director of government relations at the time. Diana's personal security consultant Colin Tebutt also offers his insights.

Here are seven facts about Diana's death that the programme will go into more detail about:

1. Princes William and Harry agreed to walk behind their mother's coffin at the eleventh hour.

Don't miss: Harry Styles or Liam Payne – Which One Direction star has the biggest solo success?

With just one week to arrange the funeral, the royals battled with Downing Street over arrangements – and tensions ran high. Prince William, then 15, refused to take part in the procession after it was suggested that he and Harry, 12, should walk behind the coffin.

The funeral team hoped to change William's mind – who declared he wanted to grieve in private – and he eventually decided to walk behind his coffin with Harry in a last-minute decision.

2. The documentary claims that the Queen ordered all televisions and radios in her Balmoral residence to be moved or hidden in fear of the young princes being traumatised by hearing harrowing details about their mother's death. They were allowed to sleep in on the morning after she died rather than being woken and told the devastating news.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/OdCb2.jpg
3. Prince Charles was initially barred by the Queen from taking the Royal Flight private plane to Paris to retrieve his ex-wife's body. Prince Harry reportedly begged to go with his dad, but was ordered to stay at home.

4. Diana's private secretary reveals that officials were worried they wouldn't have enough people to fill Westminster Abbey as they rushed to arrange her funeral.

He says: "There was no rule book to go to, no precedent, no tradition, nothing fitted the royal game plan.

"I remember saying if you get hold of a guest list for the Princess' Christmas drinks in 1995, invite everybody on that guest list and you won't have missed out anybody important."

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/F2jXk.jpg
5. Diana's former butler Paul Burrell also travelled to Paris to make arrangements for her repatriation, along with her chauffer and security consultant Tebbutt. They were forced to set up a makeshift morgue for Diana's body as high August temperatures made the room where she lay incredibly hot.

6. Diana's body was laid to rest in a 50-stone lead-lined coffin and her pallbearers practised using two concrete kerb stones inside Westminster Abbey.

7. After the funeral, which was attended by approximately 2,000 people, Diana's body was taken to the Spencer family home at Althorp for a private burial.

Prince William rehearses for Queen Elizabeth’s birthday parade

Even princes need to practice! On Saturday, Prince William took part in the military rehearsal for Queen Elizabeth’s birthday parade, also known as “Trooping the Colour.” Despite England’s state of emergency, the Duke of Cambridge was seen in full uniform riding a white horse named Wellesley outside of the Buckingham Palace gates, according to BBC News. This is the first time William has participated in the event, which has commemorated the birthday of the sovereign for over 250 years. He is following in the footsteps of his grandmother, who used to lead the tradition.

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/fTbeV.jpg
Prince William assumed the duties his grandmother Queen Elizabeth formerly held
Photo: Getty Images

As Colonel of the Irish Guards since 2011, the 34-year-old future monarch was there to inspect the troops. Over 6,000 excited spectators gathered to witness Kate Middleton's husband in action as the battalion went through the festivity. William, who was clad in customary red and gold attire, was joined by a total of 1,400 men in the march. This included more than 200 military horses and 400 musicians.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/2FvhO.jpg
Prince William rehearsed for the Trooping of the Colour
Photo: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images

This year, the colorful parade will take place on Saturday, June 17. The procession is the selected day on which the birthday of the monarch, who is currently Queen Elizabeth, is officially celebrated in those countries. This annual celebration is presently called “the Queen's Birthday Parade.” It serves as a chance for her royal highness to examine soldiers from her personal troops, the Household Division.

Prince William’s very public appearance comes a mere week after seven people were killed and 48 injured in the terrifying London Bridge and Borough Market attack. Three attackers drove a white van into a crowd of people on a pavement at London Bridge, before taking to the streets to go on a stabbing frenzy. Police swiftly responded, shooting all three men dead by 10:16pm. Victims in the area were said to have thrown bottles and chairs in an attempt to stop the terrorists.

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall."

-- Eleanor Roosevelt

как описывать картинку на английском языке

1. Для начала сосредоточьтесь на основной части рисунка. Внимательно рассмотрите эту картинку.

https://lingvister.ru/i/blog/opisanie-kartinki-na-angliyskom-yazyke.jpg
Что Вы видите?
In this picture I see a young woman lying on the grass, smiling and listening to music with headphones. На этой картинке я вижу девушку, лежащую на траве, улыбающуюся и слушающую музыку в наушниках.

Используйте такие словосочетания:

This picture shows… На этой картинке…
    There is/there are… Здесь/там…
    In this picture I can see… На этой картинке я вижу…

2. Постарайтесь описать как можно больше.
She seems to be in her early twenties. She’s got long blond hair and a charming smile. She’s wearing a white T-shirt… На вид ей двадцать с небольшим. У нее длинные светлые волосы и очаровательная улыбка. Она одета в белую футболку...

In the foreground/in the background… На переднем плане/на фоне…
    On the right/on the left… Справа/слева…

3. Попробуйте подключить свое воображение при построении предположений.
She could be listening to some energetic rock music, because she looks happy and engaged. Maybe she is listening to the best album of her favourite singer and is singing along. By the way, it can be even not music at all. She could be listening to a humorous audiobook that makes her smile. She may be listening to an audiocourse, learning a foreign language and trying to repeat the phrase after the speaker. Возможно, девушка слушает энергичную рок-музыку, потому что-она выглядит счастливой и поглощенной музыкой. Может быть, она слушает лучший альбом любимого исполнителя и подпевает. Кстати, она может слушать вовсе и не музыку. Может быть, она слушает юмористическую аудиокнигу и именно поэтому улыбается. Возможно она слушает аудиокурс для изучения иностранного языка и пытается повторить фразу за диктором.

I think... Maybe/Perhaps... Я думаю, что... может быть/возможно...
    She must/can’t/might be… Она должна/не может/может быть...
    She looks (happy)/She looks like…(my little sister)… Она выглядит...(радостной)/Она выглядит как...(моя младшая сестра).

4. Также Вы можете использовать истории из своей жизни. Используйте собственные истории и примеры из жизни – это даст Вам возможность больше говорить. Людям гораздо комфортнее рассказывать о собственных переживаниях, так рассказывайте о себе! К примеру, описывая девушку с наушниками, Вы могли бы сказать:
I can see an engagement ring on her finger. Perhaps she has just got engaged and is trying to choose the song for the first dance with her fiancé during the wedding ceremony. I know how hard it can be because I’m getting married in August and I’ve been listening to various songs, trying to choose those to be played on my wedding day. I fall asleep with my headphones on and spend my working hours in a similar pair of headphones, not to irritate my fellow-workers with my music. На пальце у нее кольцо, подаренное в честь помолвки. Возможно, она недавно обручилась и выбирает песню для первого танца молодоженов во время свадебной церемонии. По себе знаю, как это трудно, потому что я выхожу замуж в августе и слушаю разные песни, пытаясь выбрать те, которые будут звучать на моей свадьбе. Я засыпаю в наушниках и сижу в наушниках на работе, чтобы не надоедать коллегам своей музыкой.

Теперь Вы понимаете, что мы имеем в виду? Используя примеры, основанные на собственном жизненном опыте, в процессе описания картинки, к примеру, молодой девушки с наушниками, Вы будете чувствовать себя более спокойно и комфортно.

Лучше всего думать о том, Кто? Что? Где? Когда? Почему? Как? изображены на каждой картинке.

Подумайте о предметах, изображенных на картинке, окружающей среде, времени суток, погоде, месторасположении, культуре... Все это даст Вам идеи для более красочного описания картинки.

5. Тренируйтесь описывать изображения каждый день. Если Вы приучитесь тренировать свою умственную активность таким образом, то вскоре Вы обнаружите, что во время экзамена Вам будет совершенно незатруднительно подбирать идеи для описания любых изображений. Вам на ум будут приходить интереснейшие идеи, быстро и без особых усилий.

Теперь Вы ознакомлены с основными принципами описания любого изображения. Применяя на практике новые знания, Вы получите отменный результат. Желаем Вам успехов в изучении иностранных языков!

Учимся правильно описывать картинки для ЕГЭ — примеры и советы!
       Описание картинок на английском языке на ЕГЭ — одно из тех заданий, к которому нужно долго и тщательно готовиться. Конечно, вам может показаться, что здесь все максимально просто, но в действительности неподготовленный студент может попасть в типичные ловушки этой части теста. Поэтому сегодня я хочу подробно с вами обсудить план этого задания, для чего его придумали, а также дам ваш парочку показательных примеров, на которые можно будет опираться. Это стандартное описание фотографии, оно избыточное! Описание фотографии на ЕГЭ не должно занимать более 2 минут.

Что это и зачем придумали?

Описание картинок — третье задание в устной части теста. Здесь проверяются ваши способности быстро формулировать монолог длиною в 2 минуты по существующему плану. Кроме того, проверяется ваш грамматический и лексический уровень, а также умение вести неподготовленную речь. Данное задание считается одним из самых легких в устной части, особенно если ставить его рядом со сравнением картинок.

План действий

Первичная формулировка задания звучит следующим образом.

Представьте себе, что эти фотографии взяты из вашего фотоальбома. Выберите одно фото, чтобы рассказать о нем вашему другу. Вы начнете через 1.5 минуты, и должны будете говорить не более 2 минут.

Также,  у вас есть небольшой план, по которому вы и описываете картинки.  Он не меняется, поэтому уже сейчас вы можете начинать готовиться и запоминать его:

Где и когда была снята эта фотография. 1-2 предложений для этой части будет достаточно.
    Кто или что изображено на этой фотографии. Здесь также можно не очень сильно заострять внимание. Хватит и 2-3 предложений. Что на ней происходит. Самая объемная часть ответа, где вы можете проявить себя. Рассказывайте все, что можете в этой части, но помните про время!
    Почему ты хранишь эту фотографию в своем альбоме/почему ты сделал эту фотографию. Здесь ответы могут различаться у каждого человека, но в основе их может лежать фраза «to recall good memories».
    Почему ты показываешь эту фотографию своему другу. В отличие от других частей плана, здесь вы можете просто заранее придумать пару готовых предложений, а за те самые 1.5 минуты просто проверить, подойдут ли они.

Задание устной части ЕГЭ по английскому языку № 2.
Описание фотографии на английском языке (пример с картинкой).
http://dreamteam43.ru/EGE/C4/ege-description.png

Вводная фраза: Well, I have chosen the first photo.
    Где и когда была снята эта фотография: I took this photo when we were having a family dinner at my grandparent’s house last winter. That is how we usually spend weekends during the winter time so I have at least a dozen other similar photos.
    Кто и что изображено на фотографии: In this photo you can see all my brothers and sisters, and my grandparents as well. They look happy as the dinner has already started and it is absolutely delicious. There is lots of food, the room is dimply lit and the atmosphere is very cozy.

Детали: As I have already mentioned, we are having dinner in this picture. What is more, we are talking, discussing some school issues and having fun. Well, it is not shown in the picture, but I had taken it a few seconds before mother brought in a delicious turkey.

4. Почему ты хранишь эту фотографию в своем альбоме. The reason why I keep this photo is because I really love my family and I adore such evenings. We gather together, share some school stories and enjoy ourselves. Another reason for keeping the photo is the opportunity of recollecting these memories any time I need it.

5. Почему ты решил показать эту фотографию своему другу. I wanted to share this picture with my friend for, as far as I know, he is going to have some family weekend soon, so I would like to remind him how important and pleasant it is to keep such sweet memories.

6. Заключение: As for me, I have enjoyed a lot describing this cheerful picture. This cozy evening makes me feel optimistic because it is a great pleasure for me to spend time with my dearest. That's all I've got to say.

Учимся правильно сравнивать картинки для ЕГЭ — практика и советы

В чем цель этого задания?
Одно дело, если вы можете выражать свои мысли заученными готовыми фразами. Но тогда шанс вашего успеха на экзамене крайне низкий. Ведь там тестируются ваши способности неподготовленной речи, способности анализировать информацию и делать выводы прямо здесь и сейчас.

Требования к выполнению задания

Требования к этому тесту такие же, как, в общем, и к вашим знаниям английского. Но это задание считается уже более сложным, чем просто описание фотографии. Ведь здесь: Вы должны уметь изъясняться на английском языке свободно и без подготовки, при этом владея навыком сравнения вещей, предметов, событий (и употребляя при этом подходящие выражения). Вы должны владеть хорошим лексическим запасом, а также уметь использовать грамматические структуры соответствующего уровня. Важное требование — длительность вашего монолога. Она должна составлять не менее 2 минут. Ведь если вы говорите меньше — вам снимают баллы.

По какому плану отвечать

Формулировка заданий, где происходит сравнение двух картинок, редко меняется, поэтому даже за год до экзамена вы можете быть уверенным в его структуре. Вот примерный план, по которому нужно вести свой монолог.

Изучите две фотографии.

Будьте готовы сравнить фотографии. Прежде, чем приступить к описанию картинок, у вас есть пару секунд, чтобы их проанализировать и даже в голове сложить небольшой скелет своего ответа.

Дайте краткое описание картинок.

В этой части вы начинаете с небольшого вступления и описания того, что находится на картинках. Одна из самых распространенных ошибок сдающих тест — забывать про него и приступать сразу к сравнению.

Скажите, что есть общего в картинках.

Примерно 20 секунд у вас может занять рассказ, в чем же картинки схожи. Дайте 2-3 аспекта, в чем фотографии идентичны, и двигайтесь дальше.

Скажите, чем они отличаются.

Аналогично с предыдущим пунктом — у вас будет примерно 20 секунд на противопоставление этих фотографий.

Какая картинка вам больше всего нравится и почему.

Формулировка этого пункта будет зависеть от конкретных фотографий. Например, если вы сравниваете две картинки, где люди занимаются экстремальным спортом, то предположительно вопрос может быть следующим: «какой вид спорта вы бы предпочли и почему?»

Полезные фразы

Both pictures show… — Обе картинки изображают ...
The pictures were taken in … — Фотографии были сделаны в …
In the first/second picture… — На первой/второй картинке…
As for… — Что касается…
While … — В то время, как/Пока…
There seems/might… — Кажется/Может быть…
As for me… — Что касается меня…
It gives the impression that/of … — Есть впечатление, что…

Примеры и шаблоны

Конечно, оставить вас без примеров было бы крайне некрасиво.
Поэтому я подготовила для вас образец, как легко справится с этим заданием.

http://lizasenglish.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/sravnenie-foto-ege.png
http://lizasenglish.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/sravnenie-foto-ege1.png

1 Well, I would like to compare and contrast these two pictures. It is quite obvious that the pictures are connected by the same topic — environmental pollution. (Использование слова «well» может помочь вам сохранить 1-2 секунды, если вы не знаете, что сказать или с чего начать. Кроме того, рекомендуется в первых предложениях обобщить, что эти картинки связаны одной темой).

2 I'd like to start with describing the first picture. It shows a person throwing a banana skin out of the car window. It seems that the car is stuck in the traffic jam. As for the second picture, it shows a man sitting on the rubbish bins. There are three containers that are aimed at separating rubbish. The man is holding different items in his hands: a plastic bottle and some paper. (Не вдавайтесь в длительные описания лишь бы сократить время на все остальное. Каждая часть плана оценивается отдельно, поэтому 2 предложений-описаний на каждую картинку будет вполне достаточно).

3 The pictures do not have a lot in common. As I have already mentioned, they both deal with environmental pollution and what people do with this problem. (Даже если вам нечего сказать в сравнении — используйте хотя бы пару предложений и, так уж и быть, очевидные вещи. Но сказать, чем картинки похожи нужно обязательно).

4 Though, both pictures have great differences. In the first picture this person is throwing away the food just outside the car. There seems to be no containers for rubbish so the person is about to harm the environment. While in the second picture the man seems to encourage people to use separate containers. (На противопоставлении все аналогично).

5 In my opinion the situation in the second picture is much better as it is aimed at saving the environment. I wish there were more such people as in the second picture as the environmental problems affect everyone, so we should promote more careful attitude to our nature as it's shown in the second picture. (Выражение своего мнения и его объяснение — важная часть. Здесь вы можете проявить свою хорошую лексическую подготовку, потому что во всех предыдущих пунктах 50% вашей речи занимают готовые фразы). That is all I wanted to say.

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/lxhA6.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/OiDhW.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/pb4uJ.jpg

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/rRinG.jpg

Why Prince Harry "Wanted Out" of the Royal Family

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/WhaRo.jpg
Prince Harry is certainly one the most beloved members of the royal family, but he almost gave it all up to live a normal life. During a candid interview with the Mail on Sunday, the 32-year-old revealed that he considered giving up his royal life after serving in the army. "I felt as though I was really achieving something," he said of his time serving with the British Army. "I have a deep understanding of all sorts of people from different backgrounds and felt I was part of a team. I wasn't a prince; I was just Harry."

When he was forced to leave his first tour of Afghanistan when his location was revealed by the press in 2008, Harry admitted that he went through a bit of a rough patch. "I spent many years kicking my heels and I didn't want to grow up," he said, referring to his partying past. Once he finally got things together though, he seriously contemplated leaving the royal life behind, but his loyalty to his grandmother Queen Elizabeth helped him in his decision to stay. "I felt I wanted out but then decided to stay in and work out a role for myself. We don't want to be just a bunch of celebrities, but instead, use our role for good." And he's certainly doing just that. Aside from creating the Invictus Games to help wounded veterans and their families, Harry has been following in his late mother Princess Diana's footsteps by carrying on her charity work.

Prince Harry and Kate Middleton Have the Cutest Brother-Sister Relationship

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/PCSYM.jpg
We've seen a lot of Kate Middleton's marriage with Prince William, and obsessed over Prince Harry's romance with Meghan Markle, but we don't know much about Kate and Harry's relationship as in-laws. However, the Prince's new interview with Newsweek sheds light on his and the Duchess' close bond. An excerpt from the feature reads: There was no filling the hole left by Diana's death, and Harry seemed to be growing up without someone emotionally available he could lean on. Kate has helped fill some of that gap. When she and William got engaged, Harry called her the big sister he never had. He often pops into their apartment at Kensington Palace, where she cooks him a meal — roast chicken is reportedly ...

We've seen a lot of Kate Middleton's marriage with Prince William, and obsessed over Prince Harry's romance with Meghan Markle, but we don't know much about Kate and Harry's relationship as in-laws. However, the Prince's new interview with Newsweek sheds light on his and the Duchess' close bond.
    There was no filling the hole left by Diana's death, and Harry seemed to be growing up without someone emotionally available he could lean on. Kate has helped fill some of that gap. When she and William got engaged, Harry called her the big sister he never had. He often pops into their apartment at Kensington Palace, where she cooks him a meal — roast chicken is reportedly a particular favorite.

Both in-laws live in Kensington Palace in central London, according to Newsweek, but Harry, 32, lives in a two-bedroom cottage on the grounds while Kate and William, both 35, live in a 22-room apartment in the palace itself. The proximity makes it easy for the two to bond and for Harry to play uncle to Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Apparently their downtime together often includes Game of Thrones binges, too.

"Harry appeals to her sillier side because he is carefree, footloose and loves banter. He finds things funny about people and says so," source told Daily Mail last year. "Kate also adores the way Harry plays with her children — he is very good with them, a charming big kid and silly uncle."

Kate was always reportedly welcoming to Harry, even when she and William were still dating as students at St. Andrews University. Now, they and the Duke of Cambridge often carry out royal duties together, like helming Heads Together, their joint campaign on raising awareness on mental health.

Take a look at their sweet moments through the years below.
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/JmIX5.jpg
Signaling the start of the Virgin Money London Marathon in 2017.

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/sKkch.jpg
With Prince William promoting Heads Together in London in 2016.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/8daiO.jpg
At the Grand Palace in Mons, Belgium in 2014.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/eiN1Z.jpg
At a Thanksgiving service in London in 2012.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/9wT6c.jpg
Watching the Olympic Games in London in 2012.

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/TXCJa.jpg
Watching the Order of the Garter at Windsor Castle in 2008.

Prince Harry on George and Charlotte's Future
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/JRZub.jpg
Prince Harry spent the formative years of his life a few steps away from the throne. Then, he spent a good few years as a “wild child.” Now, as he’s been bumped down a peg on the line of succession by his brother’s children, he’s stepping back and focusing on charity work, and that’s just fine with him. In an interview with journalist Angela Levin, published in the Daily Mail, Harry opened up about his ups and downs in the royal family.

He said he didn’t mind being fifth in line for the throne because Prince George and Princess Charlotte are the people now ahead of him. “The reason I am now fifth is because of my nephew and niece and I could never wish them away,” he said. “They are the most amazing things ever.”
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/1NFjU.jpg
Photo credit: Getty

Prince Harry also opened up about what he’d want for his future children. “I am determined to have a relatively normal life and if I am lucky enough to have children they can have one too,” he said. “We don’t want to be just a bunch of celebrities but instead use our role for good.”

Previously, Harry expressed that he wanted George and Charlotte to share a specific part of his upbringing. “I would definitely encourage George, and Charlotte if she wants to, to have some sort of involvement in the Armed Forces, guaranteed. It’s done no harm, just good, for me, and I know it’s the same for William,” he told the Mirror. “As an uncle, you know, I would say enjoy the [royal] role, because at first it’s just pressure, pressure, pressure. If you’re going to be doing it and you’re having an effect on so many people then, if you smile, they’re smiling – and what’s the point of doing such a unique job without enjoying it?"

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/carban.jpg
While Death lends a Hand was in the planning stages, Levinson and Link decided that Columbo should have a dilapidated car to fit his personality. Falk resisted this idea. Columbo already had the wife, the cigar and the raincoat. That was enough. No more gimmicks were needed. Peter looked at cars on the Universal backlot there was every make and model imaginable he did not like any of them. It was the day before they were to start shooting way at the back  "I just saw the nose of a car sticking out", it didn’t even run, it did not have an engine but Falk said "This is the one".

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/car5.jpg
The car was the closest thing the series had to a regular supporting player. It would appear in most of the episodes. Twice the car was involved in accidents: a fender-bender at the beginning of A Matter of Honor and a spectacular collision with speeding police cars in Make me a perfect Murder. In several episodes, the car serves as a rich source of humor Short Fuse, Etude in Black, Negative reaction.
http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/car1.jpg
After Columbo ended its NBC run, Falk remained convinced that the car was safely stored on the Universal backlot where he first recognized the automobile that must belong to Lieutenant Columbo. When ABC announced plans to revive Columbo in 1988, Link discovered that Universal had sold the car. Parties in Florida and San Diego claimed to have the original Peugeot. The car was found in Ohio.
http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/car4.jpg

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/car/carwave.gif
Picture sent to us by Nico Trenti

«Корпорация «Убийство» (1960) – лента повествует о создании, функционировании и крахе преступного синдиката. Фальк сыграл бруклинского киллера, и смог сделать из своего персонажа нечто большее, чем просто отрицательного героя. В нем просматривались некие струны души, которые не были полностью раскрыты в фильме.

За эту работу Питера номинировали на премию «Оскар» за «лучшую роль второго плана».

Columbo - 7 Great Endings

=Spoiler написал(а):

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/Har0l.jpg

WHEN I GROW UP 

When I grow up, who will  I be
besides the person who is ME?

I might bring mail.
I might play drums.
I might drive trucks.
I  might grow plums.
I might fight fires.
I might trim trees.